F.R Fletcher & Son Ltd keep a well stocked workshop, with materials sourced from selected trusted national suppliers, ensuring the most common goods are available at competitive prices.
- Extruded mild steel flat bar
- 10 x 3mm to 300 x 20mm
- Extruded mild steel round bar
- 6mm to 30mm Ø
- Equal and unequal mild steel angle section
- 20 x 20 x 3mm to 150 x 150 x 15mm
- Circular hollow section (CHS)
- 20.3mm to 60.3mm Ø and above
- Galvanised G/W Pipe
- 3/4″ to 2″ NB, medium and heavy wall
- Can be used for handrail systems – many standard fittings in stock for all sizes
- Hot rolled steel plates from 8mm to 25mm
- Steel sheet
- 1mm to 3mm in cold reduced sheet
- 1mm to 6mm in hot rolled sheet
- 1mm to 3mm in galvanized finish
- Rectangular hollow section (RHS)
- 40 x 20 x 2mm to 200 x 100 x 10mm
- Square hollow section (SHS)
- 20 x 20 x 2mm to 150 x 150 x 10mm
- Universal beams (UB)
- 127x76x13kg to 203x133x30kg always in stock
- Universal columns (UC)
- 152 x 152 x 23kg and 30 kg always in stock
- Zinc plated mild steel threaded bar(4.6 and 8.8 grade)
- 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 16, 20, 24 and 30mm Ø
- High tensile reinforcing bar (REBAR)
- T8, T10, T12, T16 and T20 in stock, can be cut and bent to schedule
We also keep stocks of the following in various section sizes, please enquire for further details.
- Parallel flange channels (PFC) from 100 x 50mm to 300 x 100mm.
- Stainless steel sheet – 304 and 316 grades
- 0.9mm to 4.0mm thick – 2B and DP1 finish
- Aluminium sheet
- 1mm to 6mm thick – 2B and DP1 finish
- Tread plate – aluminium and mild steel
- 2mm to 10mm thick
- Galvanised water bar sections – various sizes
- Weldmesh – self colour and galvanized finish, various sizes to order
- Reinforcing mesh – all sizes available to order
- Bright mild steel – flat bars, angle and square
- Bright round bar – EN8, EN16 and EN24
- Tee and solid hex section
- Half round square (HRSE) and feather edge (HRF) for handrail section
- ERW tubes – round, square and rectangular
- Brass sections and bronze plate available
- Aluminium and stainless steel sections also available
Thanks to our many and varied suppliers, if we do not currently hold it in stock we can rapidly source the materials for you.
All of our stock beams, columns and channels are shot blasted (SA 2.5) and red primed (water based) as standard.
We also ensure that all of our materials are sourced from major national stockholders that conform to current BS EN specifications and tolerences.
If required, we can provide certificates of conformity for any materials ordered specifically for your project.